1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Resident Evil with Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez. This was way back around four, five years ago, and I see to it that I watch this movie at least twice a day. In VCD of course because attempting to do so in theaters would require big mondo bucks. "Severing the top of the spinal column, or a massive [something, I'm not sure] to the brain are the most effective methods." "You mean shoot them in the head?" "Why do you have to kill them?" Ooops, sorry.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Eye. I saw it for like six times. For some reasons or so whenever that girl enters the elevator, that blasted old man floating in mid air made my heart pop out of my nose. And that moaning lady in the hospital. F*** you!
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
I know it's corny, but I'm willing to pay more than what I can afford just to see Jim Carey's new comedy films. As long as he could still make me laugh.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Owen Wilson and his very profound nose - is that his real nose, or is that a nose in the first place? It's very distracting.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
"I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?" - Renton from Trainspotting. I just love it. Makes perfect sense.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
High School Musical. Like, duh. It's everywhere, and I don't even have to buy the soundtrack because I'm pretty sure someone would burst into a song number in the middle of the traffic.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
See number 6. HSM is very contagious. Why? Because we're all in this together...
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
TransAmerica. Curse my Gender and Sexuality subject, I'm always haunted by this movie. It's all about a guy (Tiffany Huffman who sure looks like a man with her facial features) who wants to have his sex changed because he believes that he is trapped in a wrong body - transgender or transexual, I'm not sure. He is abandoned by his wife, and his son works as a prostitute for a living. The father slash mother and his son gets to meet in flesh, but the latter doesn't know that the guy who looks like a real lady is his dad. I don't know why I'm telling the story. Just watch it.
9. Name a movie that you own.
You mean, a copy of it. So Close, And Death Becomes Her, Smallville, The Beautician and the Beast, and Enemy at the Gates. So make that movies not movie.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Beyonce Knowles, would she suffice?
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
No, and you have to make it clear next time what drive-in means.
12. Ever made out inside a theater?
That is so pathetic. Hello people, have you ever heard of bedroom?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Cheap Filipino comedy flicks. Sometimes I just want to shut my brain and enjoy these things, but I can't find the right time to do it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, because if I ever had the idea of walking out (or if I hear comments from people doing such crazy acts), I wouldn't even watch the damn movie in the first place.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Not in the theater, inside the house. Mute Witness. It was so freakingly cathartic you wouldn't even care to use your friend's shirt for your snot-filled nose.
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
See introductory remarks for details.
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Horror and suspense. I love the way caffeine works inside my body, especially when you see that zombie with an axe buried on his skull from The Night of the Living Dead lurching ahead of you. Then I get paranoid in the evening.
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Lion King. Don't ask why.
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Nothing, because I only watch those films I want to see.
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Dead Alive (also known as Brain Dead). It's gory, disgusting, scares the hell out of me, disturbing, inhumane - take this thesaurus away from me. It's really gross.
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Dead Alive. And The Night of the Living Dead, The Dawn of the Living Dead, Sleepwalker, Sleepy Hollow. Again, make that movies not movie.
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Dracula: Dead and Loving It, And Death Becomes Her, Addams Family Values, The Hot-Chick.
I'm not fit to do a movie review so if you want to know about these flicks there are a few possible options: a) rent a DVD copy of the movie you think is interesting, b) go to Quiapo, and I wish you good luck, c) search for the title in YouTube and take a good view, and d) Google it up.